Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Josh

Okay so today was my brother Joshua's birthday (10th) which means we're that much closer to my birthday (26th). I know that you are all planning on sending me some fantastic gifts so go ahead and drop them in the mail so they get here on time. So happy B-day to my bro, now moving on.

There is no real theme or central idea for this post I'm just bored and I finished most of Shakespeare exam so I figured I'd take a break and write a blog entry since I hadn't done that in a while. Speaking of which, the fact that I haven't been able to update as often as I like is now remedied. My parents decided that since my desktop was broken, and they were tired of me coming home all the time in order to use their computer for homework, they went and bought me a new laptop. Now I really can't express my gratitude so I'll just say that I'm really happy and I'm not expecting a birthday present from them, probably not even a Christmas present. So I'm slowly getting this bad boy set-up to my standards and expectations (you know removing IE and setting up firefox, installing OpenOffice, all the usual nerdy basics). Anyways, if anyone knows of any cool programs for customization or any nice desktop backgrounds feel free to drop me a line and let me know about it.

Well I'm really not sure what I was doing with this post because I got completely distracted in the middle of writing it so here's to moving on and just publishing. Hope it all goes well. Good night and be zen.


Think About It

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I used to say that IE was just fine for me and I never had any problems with it. But since the new IE came out... now I am starting to have problems. Perhaps I will switchs ometime in the future.