Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Another seven hours older

Okay so I just spent the last 6 or so hours at Matt's (Stites) house playing a game that really isn't all that great. I did warn you folks however that I was fairly sure tonight wouldn't be much of an evening, I mean come on it is Monday after all. Anyways, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus is an enthralling game that will suck away many hours of life just so that you can watch that next story sequence in cartoon format. I guess things really were better when we were kids because not only did the story make absolutely no sense but the voice acting for the characters wasn't really all that hot. I suppose it was more the reminiscing than the actual game play or story line (the fact that it even had a story makes it about twenty times better then about 75% of the games currently available). In any case I'm now seven hours older and have absolutely nothing to show for it; we haven't even beaten the game yet. Well it's a damn good thing I don't work tomorrow so I can just sleep sleep sleep. Hahaha to all you suckers that live in the real world.

No comments: