Monday, July 25, 2005

Theft is a Way of Life

Just so you all know I stole this from Nathan's Blog because I'm fairly certain that today is going to be a fairly boring day. I'm to work in a little bit but other then that nothing. Anyways, theft is certainly a way of life because it allows those without to get so there and enjoy.




You Are an Irish Coffee

At your best, you are: wild, spontaneous, and outgoing

At your worst, you are: too extreme and reckless

You drink coffee when: you want to keep drinking booze

Your caffeine addiction level: low

Now I have to say that I do drink coffee instead of booze fairly often (mainly doubles at work); however, I'm probably not the most wild, spontaneous, and outgoing person in the world. The worst I'll leave uncommented upon.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Welcome to the blog wrold! I find it terribly funny how many people I am finding/keeping in touch with from high school threw Blogs and the like. But any way

Just Another Traveler said...

Welcome to the darkside.

BullSheff said...

Frightening it is to find you here. Now you have been sucked into our world.