Friday, November 07, 2008

Where's the Dominatrix?

Okay, so no one has sent a dominatrix over yet so I figured I'd go ahead and post. Not a lot happened today. Went over to my uncle's and repaired his PC (had some bad memory and corrupted version of Windows on the HD due to power surge); that took a large portion of the day. Then I cooked up some dinner. Well left-over chicken from last night, but I cooked up some green beans, yellow rice, and peas. Overall great dinner. The rest of the evening was pretty much spent goofing off with one of the admins and another tester from Chaos. Chatting on skype and just general bouncing ideas off each other. Tomorrow may or may not get a chance to post as we're celebrating my cousin's wedding (he got married down in the islands and now he is taking us all out to the Columbia restaurant for celebration). So that's about it for the day then. Later all.

No comments: