Monday, November 10, 2008

You folks are slacking out there

Okay, so I skived off posting this weekend. I did not hear groans of misery or wails of protest occur within the comments section so you folks are slacking out there. On to my life though.

Well, Saturday I spent with family celebrating a cousin's wedding. He got married down in the Islands so only a few folks were able to attend and he hosted a dinner at the Columbia (in Ybor) so that his family here could celebrate. Excellent time and good food. I was entrusted with the job of photographer so I'll let you guys know how those turned out in case it's a possible career path (doubtful). Yesterday was fairly uneventful just lounged around the house as it was a Sunday. Throughout the weekend I did some bug testing and a small bit of writing (not nearly enough though). Well back to the grind. I'll see you folks tomorrow.

No comments: